You and I are made together .
이특 and 제시카 .
Jessica/bias/others

HELLOS ..
All you need to do is to click on the words above to navigate . Tag before you leave and do not be a silent blog viewer in my blog . (Inspired from Patrice and ideas taken .)




HAVEANICEDAY.
Talk nicely



Do not even dare to say sorry than come out larhs =.="
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 3:02 AM

Hellos .

since Amanda do not want to say sorry to Patrice , i SHALL start copying her then . :) i will start copying her as and went i like . since she want to copying being stubborn , i shall copy until i happy . blogskin , pictures and others . :)

my twitter for SJ is dead . but , i am still looking at their updates ! :) you know my huzband is so cute leyys . :) i lurve him okies . will be going to their SS3 concert . TICKETS IS SELLING SOON . NOVEMBER FASTER COMEEEEE . Joonhyun got girlfriend already . he is cute . but , my bias is still on SJ . Leeteuk/Park JungSoo . i lurve him !

shall post again .

buaix .